Garth Knox presents a programme of music for viola d’amore and electronics featuring music by Simon Mawhinney, Olga Neuwirth, Ed Bennet, Marin Marais.
– Fantasy on medieval tunes
– Simon Mawhinney – Nendrum
– Olga Neuwirth – Risonanze
– Ed Bennet – Ghosts
– Matthew Whiteside – Solo for Viola D’amore and Electronics
– Marin Marais – Folies
– Garth Knox – Cinq Petites Entropies
– New work by Student from the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
Garth is a specialist in contemporary music performing as a member of Ensemble InterContemporain and the Arditti String Quartet before becoming a pioneer of the viola d’amore, a fourteen stringed baroque instrument.
The concert will be presented in a relaxed style and in thirds and in partnership with the Belfast International Arts Festival
The Night With… Belfast Bundle, get tickets to both Garth Knox and Ensemble Offspring for £16 –> https://www.musicglue.com/the-night-with-dot-dot-dot/products/the-night-with-dot-dot-dot-belfast?selected=e0683bf9-15dd-4c93-8389-887c1a6ea110