Belfast Street Art Walking Tour.
30 July, 2023Time
Start time 12:00 pmCost
STARTS FROM: OUTSIDE THE DUKE OF YORK, COMMERCIAL COURT, BELFAST
START TIME: 12 NOON, (2HR), FINISHING AT BLACK BOX
- SAVE THE PAPER-Show your tickets on your phone- no need to print them!”
- WE START AT THE RED BENCHES ON COMMERCIAL COURT, near the Duke of York (not at the Black Box, we finish there)
- The tour is two hours
- Dress for the weather and walking. It’s not a massive hike but leave the platform boots at home.
- Kids and dogs are welcome (you’ll need tickets for your kids but not for your dogs)
- If you have time after the tour we have a voucher for a free Hennessy and Gingerin Bullitt that you can enjoy, so if you can make time for that afterwards.
- Our friends at the Black Box just run our Box Office, they don’t run the tour. So if you need any more information email [email protected] not the Black Box.
We’re looking forward to showing you an alternative view of Belfast.
Become a member at The Black Box
A home for live music, theatre, literature, comedy, film, visual art, science, circus, cabaret and all points in between – The Black Box has been one of Belfast’s most beloved venues since 2006. Our new membership will be launching very soon!Sign up now!