The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living And Became Mixed Up Zombies8 December, 2023 @5:00pm Free, The Green Room
Safety During COVID
As we ease back into the normal eating, drinking & dancing lifestyle, we’ll be doing our best to be mindful and respectful of everybody’s differing confidence levels about going out. Making sure everybody is (and feels) safe in our spaces is our main priority. We will have fresh air ventilation, enhanced cleaning before and after events and additional sanitisation during events. Black Box staff and security staff will continue to wear masks and be on hand to help manage queues and the movement of people through the venue. We ask that you are mindful of people’s space and concerns they may have about attending events.
We ask of you…
- Use the sanitiser stations available at the front door and around the venue space.
- Respect other people’s space and differing concerns over being back in public spaces
- Wear a mask on entry, exit and when heading to the washroom or moving about our spaces. Masks are still required in bars, restaurants & venues when you are not eating or drinking
- Respect our staff. It’s still a confusing and sometimes stressful time for all of us, we ask that you continue to be the lovely people that you are and treat everybody working here with fairness and respect.
Gigs, Clubs & Events
Check out the listings on our website, but, most importantly, please try and book ahead where you have time.
This will help us reduce queuing time on doors, reduces cash handling, allows us to accurately judge staffing and just makes the experience that bit smoother.
Vaccine Passports and Covid Status Checks are no longer required for entry to indoor venues with a capacity of under 500 people. Although you will not be asked to provide documentation on entry, we still advise that you carry out a lateral flow test 24hrs before attending the venue.
Lateral flow tests can be ordered for free here https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests Or purchased from your local Pharmacists.
When coming to an event at Black Box please…
- Wear your face covering when entering and exiting the venue, waiting in any door queues and moving between spaces, including going to the washrooms or ordering at the bar
- Use of hand sanitisers around the space
- Continue to create distance from other people where possible
- Do not attend the show if you are symptomatic or feeling unwell. The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
- A high temperature– this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough– this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste– this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
- Conduct a Lateral Flow Test prior to attending the event, regardless of your vaccination status. Stay home if the result is positive. Even if you have a negative and you are feeling unwell.
- Respect other gig goers & our staff
Anyone travelling into Northern Ireland should follow all relevant travel guidance. The latest travel information for Northern Ireland can be found on the following links:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): travelling within the Common Travel Area
- Travel advice and guidance
As always, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about a visit and we hope to see you soon!